[ale] remote user management

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Sep 2 15:45:13 EDT 2009

You could always just launch a PuTTY ssh session into one of your servers and do the script on the server.  (You'd of course need to install PuTTY.)

Alternatively you could install CygWin and do your Linux script that does the ssh to the server(s) and runs the useradd etc... on each.  For that to be automatic you'd need ssh trusts established.