[ale] lost in the home directory

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 09:01:36 EDT 2009

I can see the problem, though.  Why, after many years of having a very
easy to grab "bookmarks.html" just lying there on the disk to grab,
would someone undertake to break that model?

It would appear to me that the "UNIX way" to do that would be to have
the plain, unencoded text file right there for the grabbing instead of
encoding/mashing/mangling of the easiest way to do it.

Unneeded complexity, IMO.

--j