[ale] gpg signature test summary

Tim Watts timtw at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 30 10:33:12 EST 2009

OK, here's a summary of our testing. I hope it's accurate. We may want
something with more detail such as the referent message, who verified
etc.

http://www.cliftonfarm.org/ale/firegpg-test-summary.ods

Let me know if something's not right. I can post this on google docs if
you want.

Side note:
	I've got a small program that sends an arbitrary mime message via smtp.
This allowed me to send a message structurally identical to what (I
believe) mailman sends without involving mailman. Just to satisfy myself
and to prove that evolution isn't wrapping the header, I fixed and then
resent one of the failed firegpg->ALE msgs. No surprise: got a good
verify on the sig.

________
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
-- Mahatma Gandhi