[ale] Testing Gmail + FireGPG take 2

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Sun Nov 29 22:34:41 EST 2009

Jim Kinney wrote:
> I'm leaning STRONGLY on crap shoot. :-)
>
> Evolution works quite well for this.
>
> We should have some real fun doing encryption with FireGPG...

	It does seems strange that the results are varying so much... Need to
try and determine if it's something in the way FireGPG is performing the
message that is causing problems with re-sending through a mailing list.
I don't use FireGPG enough on other mailing lists (Namely only other
ones I use are all Debian related) so ALE is the only list I'm seeing
the issue on personally. The signatures verify if sent to myself at
another mailbox and verified using Thunderbird (my primary MUA). I could
try sending directly to someone using Evo with FireGPG for confirmation.
See screenshots I posted on the URL in another message.