[ale] more firegpg testing

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 20:23:13 EST 2009

gmail with mailing lists can be annoying. My original posts are NEVER sent back to my inbox thanks to google even though my "receive own posts" is set to yes on the mailman server.

So digging in my sent box it appears that firegpg properly sent through ale and was received. The only change was I restarted firefox on my end since it had been up for several days and firegpg is beta code. I suspect it made a difference in ways I would count as bugs.

adding sig again for another test.

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 7:51 PM, <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:

> sent from firegpg through ale server. My "2 secs ago" test from firegpg to myself succeeded.

> James P. Kinney III
> Actively in pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness

James P. Kinney III