[ale] Need help from video junkies...transcode and iMovie '09

scott scott at sboss.net
Wed Nov 25 09:38:27 EST 2009

http://storage-monkey.com/papers/
it is the one labeled BarCampATL3 at the bottom of the page.

The GUI tool is very straight forward, but gives you a LOT of control
and options.  Check out the "presets" that have all the options worked
out for making videos ready for certain types of output or devices.
Once you figure out your own set of options/tweaks you can save them
as a preset that way you can use them over and over again.