[ale] GPG Key Party Followup

Brandon Wood woody at 2143.net
Mon Nov 23 11:35:56 EST 2009

His key did eventually show up. When I pulled an update from the key server
found that he had signed my key. So I pulled his key down from the key
server
and signed it as well.

pub   2048R/6936FF0E 2009-11-18
uid                  James Earl Smith (1st key) <James.Earl.Smith at gmail.com>
uid                  [jpeg image of size 4650]
sub   2048R/E549375B 2009-11-18

To pull his specific key:
$ gpg --recv-key 6936FF0E --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net

Pull down an update to all of the keys in your keyring (shows new signatures
but if you don't have a specific key in your keyring it'll show 'Unknown
user
ID"):
$ gpg --refresh-keys --keyserver subkeys.gpg.net

- - Woody

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Mills John M-NPHW64 <Jmills at motorola.com>