[ale] mp3 player

William Wylde durtybill at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 12:52:53 EST 2009

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Richard Bronosky <Richard at bronosky.com>wrote:

> DEFECTIVE BY DESIGN REQUIRES WINDOWS TO UPDATE FIRMWARE on the box
> with a chisel tip marker, then getting a refund had something to do
> with it. Receiving RTMs is very costly.

That's the funniest thing I've read all day!  What a great prank!

"I've been such a fool, Vassili. Man will always be a man. There is no
new man. We tried so hard to create a society that was equal, where
there'd be nothing to envy your neighbour. But there's always something
to envy. A smile, a friendship, something you don't have and want to
appropriate. In this world, even a Soviet one, there will always be rich
and poor. Rich in gifts, poor in gifts. Rich in love, poor in love." --
Commisar Danilov, "Enemy at the Gates"