[ale] GPG Key Party Followup

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Fri Nov 20 11:30:26 EST 2009

scott wrote:
> Jeremy,
>
> you also mentioned that you walked about a linux conference (2003?)
> with business cards handing them out to people (that did GPG) to work
> on your signage.  Do you have a copy (picture?) of the business
> cards?  I think some of would be interested  in seeing it.

	I had originally grabbed a LaTeX template that was provided by one of
the Debian Developers. It's now available at
http://www.debian.org/devel/misc/ . You will have to obviously make
updates to it per the Debian Open Use Logo License
(http://www.debian.org/logos/) and for personal taste. I had highly
modified the template myself but don't have my version available right
now because it's on an offline data storage device. I will try and get
it made available as soon as I can.

> Thanks!
> scott

	Regards,