[ale] something new from OReilly

scott scott at sboss.net
Thu Nov 19 18:09:27 EST 2009

OReilly has added something to their website presence other than "just
book" related stuff.  They have added a section called "answers".  It
uses the same login as the rest of their site.  It is a place to ask
and share knowledge.  Not just on topics related to their books.  In
the last week there has been programming questions, linux questions,
photoshop, quicken, phones (iphone and android), and the list just
goes on.

I think it is pretty cool and has a lot of potential.  Check it out.
Scott

http://answers.oreilly.com/

PS> if you are on more than one of the same UG lists I am on, you will
get spammed with more than one copy of this.  sorry!