[ale] Keysigning party 19 Nov 2009

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:19:50 EST 2009

Okay, I see that y'all have not really gotten yourselves in gear yet on this
key signing party. The more participants we have, the more useful your keys
will be. Generate your keys and send them to alekeyparty at wittsend.com before
midnight tomorrow.

Aaron and others have worked hard to make this event a success. In addition,
I shall provide a small (okay, very small) inducement to anyone who
successfully (A) sends a key in and (B) shows up to verify it.  You can find
detailed instructions on what you need to do  here (
http://ale.org/static_pages/keysign_party_091119.html ).   It might look a
little intimidating, but I promise it'll take you less than 45 minutes to
get it all straight -- about as long as cooking a good dinner.

C'mon now, be a Sport. You'll be glad of this later, I promise.

-- CHS
(Charles Shapiro)