[ale] Thanks for your help last week

mmillard1 at comcast.net mmillard1 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 16 23:56:11 EST 2009

I apologize for the delay in giving an update. The help several of you provided me with my disk copy issue a couple weeks ago was dead on perfect. I learned some things I didn't know from many of the suggestions.

We tried several copy methods and had horrible luck. We used the dd method suggested here and went from 50 gig an hour to 430 gig. That's the difference between failure and a full on success. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who offered advice of any kind. That's why this group is so worth while being a part of.