[ale] [OT] Multifunction laser for medium-duty use

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 17:15:21 EST 2009

I think your low on both of your costs for a reliable solution, but
I'm curious to hear what others think.

fyi: My usage is not too different from yours and we pay the monthly
rental as well so it would be good news to hear you're right.

fyi2: Used to have a HP Color laser (4200?) and it cost about $1.5K /
year for maintenance and supplies.  Drum kits, toner, etc.

Greg