[ale] Get rid of that hardware that not even anoter ALE'er will take

Brian MacLeod nym.bnm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:25:25 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Jim Sculley <niceguyj at comcast.net> wrote:

> Every time these events come up I wonder:  Do I have to be a resident of
> the county holding the event?  If not, I may make the trek from
> Gwinnett.  I have a closet full of old stuff.

I know for absolutely sure that at the events held in Decatur/DeKalb this
past weekend, the weekend before (and, this weekend at Your DeKalb Farmer's
Market) they open encourage all metro Atlanta/counties to come as the result
of NOT coming is that this stuff often ends up in the Seminole landfill
anyway.  I imagine they are all open events.  I didn't have to show any ID
or anything, I simply drove up, they grabbed all my junk, handed me some
swag and propaganda, and I was on my way.

Brian