[ale] Upgrading to 9.10 hosed my system

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Mon Nov 2 16:24:56 EST 2009

Lo and beFsckingHold, I copied xorg.conf.failsafe (which uses the VESA
driver) over the installed xorg.conf, and instantly POOF, X starts and
all is well.

I may get around to installing the actual NVidia drivers at some point,
but all this box does is virtualization, so as long as it boots successfully
I am happy.

Many (additional) thanks,

-- JK