[ale] F5

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Nov 2 08:45:05 EST 2009

The F5 BigIP devices we have here use Linux with a 2.4.x kernel.  They
don't have vim though.  We once had a corrupted rules file that I had to
copy off to another Linux system to massage it due to the long lines
caused by the corruption.  (Corruption was our fault - we'd let the
filesystem get full.)

There really shouldn't be a lot of reason to be down at that level
though.