[ale] [OFF TOPIC] (You've been warned) TSA wantsyourfingerprints

Jim Popovitch jimpop at gmail.com
Fri May 29 13:21:06 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 12:11, Jeff Lightner<jlightner at water.com> wrote:
> Because "spiritual" gets into religion and thankfully our founding fathers had
> the wisdom to specifically exclude that from our law.

Specifically?  One could easily say that the founding fathers avoided
religion just like they avoided race and sex... which we now know was
wrong.

> As to "moral" that is very subjective and runs up against other freedoms such
> as the right to free speech also guaranteed in our Constitution.

free speech is much different than morally-free.   It's ok for someone
to say they like sex with dogs, but it's a bit of a problem for them
to act on their desires.

-Jim P.