[ale] [OFF TOPIC] (You've been warned) TSA wants your fingerprints

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Fri May 29 09:42:31 EDT 2009

Anyone who's worked in the financial industry has been fingerprinted - I
was in 1982. The list of bankers on trial for sticking up Chevrons is
pretty short.

Oh, after having watched way too much Law and Order, etc. you would not
have had gun residue on your hands, the video camera would probably show
something else, and they'd pick up dozens of prints all over the
place.

Furthermore, take heed of the lesson from "My Cousin Vinny", drive a car
with a rare differential.

regards,
William