[ale] [Fwd: June Meeting of The Atlanta UNIX Users Group (AUUG)]

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Thu May 28 23:23:19 EDT 2009

All,

	A few months back I gave my "Brave New World of IPv6 Talk" at ALE.
That's my introductory IPv6 talk.  At the time I mentioned that I was
going to give the somewhat more technical and more security focused talk
"The Security Implications of IPv6" at AUUG in an upcoming month.  That
will be this coming Monday, June 1.

	Several people indicated that they wanted to know when that was
scheduled and I promptly forgot who asked.  I know many of those who
attended my ALE talk are familiar with AUUG and are probably on the
announcement list, and already received this, but there are some who are
not.  So, attached below, is the meeting announcement for this Monday's
AUUG meeting.  My apologies to those for whom this is a duplicate.

	There is some overlap between the two talks but they are very
distinctly NOT the same talks.

	Regards,
	Mike