[ale] Reignited: Linux apparently illegal in MA

Michael B. Trausch mbt at zest.trausch.us
Sat May 23 15:24:44 EDT 2009

On Sat, 23 May 2009 01:47:26 -0400
Robert Reese~ <ale at sixit.com> wrote:

> Two words: Nailed It!

Heh!  My kid loves those words... he heard that phrase on an episode of
Psych, and ran around for several weeks imitating it.  :-)

I am glad that someone in the system saw the search warrant for what it
really was.  It still saddens me greatly that the initial wrongdoing
was even able to occur.  The cop clearly had an agenda, and was able to
convince others to help him serve it out.  All this shows is that the
system kinda works.  Hopefully, the formerly-accused will follow up
with a lawsuit to the police department and manage to get some sort of
compensation for the time and inconvenience, though that can't actually
manage to correct the treatment he got as the result of some dolt cops'
douchebaggery.

	--- Mike

--
The start of a journey should never be mistaken for success.