[ale] ping test - PLEASE REPLY!!!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sat May 23 09:24:56 EDT 2009

Ping test is formally cancelled. This was the last thing I ran before
declaring ale server dead. At that time I could actually ping the
server but nothing else could connect. I ran the list ping to test if
the email process was also down (it was) as if it were still live I
could have sent a notice informing of the impending faceplant.

move along...
nothing to see here...

Oooh! Look! Shiny stuff over there!

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Richard Bronosky<Richard at bronosky.com> wrote:
> Pong
>
> On 5/21/09, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:
>> ale server non-responsive. testing what's left of it.
>>
>> --
>> --
>> James P. Kinney III
>> Actively in pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness

> Sent from my mobile device
>
> .!# RichardBronosky #!.

James P. Kinney III