[ale] [ANNC] ALE CENTRAL for Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:09:25 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Geoffrey <lists at serioustechnology.com> wrote:
> Jim Kinney wrote:
>> So the emacs team wears white, vi in purple, nano in red...
>
> I was thinking shirts, skins and naked...

I think I'm gonna be ill....

a bunch of hairy, nude grey beard geezers hosing each other with
squirt guns is just not imagery that should be preserved on youtube.

We would have to hire stand-ins. Can't use "body doubles" since it
doesn't solve the problem of breaking cameras for a 10 mile radius.

Eeeewwww!

>> On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Charles Shapiro
>> <hooterpincher at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> AAaaaahhhh!! I was gonna practice my presentation, but maybe I'll just bring
>>> in a collection of squirt guns filled with grape juice and let y'all fight
>>> it out in the parking lot instead.
>>>
>>> --- CHS

> Until later, Geoffrey
>
> Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
> temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
>  - Benjamin Franklin

James P. Kinney III