[ale] error.log

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri May 15 09:10:29 EDT 2009

I don't do much with web stuff but it seems the basic problem here is a
typo in file name:

"/ var/www/html/robots.txt"

You have a space between the "/" and "var"

It should likely be:

/var/www/html/robots.txt

I suppose it's possible that's just the way the error presented it but
it's certainly the first thing that caught my attention so I'd rule it
out before making any other changes.