[ale] VCS Suggestions

John Temple cjtemple at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:56:56 EDT 2009

Can you say Oops in my research I thought I saw that OS X was possible
on VMWare Workstation 6.5 I guess I will have to come up with another
hack to get that part to work. Or just say the heck with it and just use
my Mac-mini when I want to do Mac stuff I did just add a couple gig to
it when I installed Leopard so it does run ok.

--
John Temple
cjtemple at gmail.com
http://Portfolio.JohnnJenn.com/