[ale] suggestions wanted for old router

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:26:43 EDT 2009

I use Tomato on my WRT54GL. I like how it is simple to use, yet
includes some advanced features (e.g. QoS). If I'm not mistaken,
OpenWRT requires you to edit all of the configuration files by hand.
While that may be a more powerful system, it's just not what I am
looking for in such a device (I had already built that with an old P2
system).

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/