[ale] Bad Key ID, Trying to Update Fedora 11 Beta

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Thu May 7 23:57:40 EDT 2009

Hi Folks,

I'm having a problem updating my beta copy of Fedora 11. I've got about 500+
packages ready to be updated, but I'm running into an error.  Can someone
help me figure this out?  Thanks.

I did a YUM UPDATE and this was my result after a long list of items:

Transaction Summary
===================================================================================================
Install     16 Package(s)
Update     512 Package(s)
Remove       0 Package(s)

Total size: 759 M
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
error: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 RSA/SHA256 signature: BAD, key ID
d22e77f2

Problem opening package m17n-db-tamil-1.5.4-2.fc11.noarch.rpm

--
Marc F.

www.fergytech.com
Registered Linux User: #410978

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"