[ale] 64 Bit Sniffit?

Jeff Hubbs jeffrey.hubbs at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:10:22 EDT 2009

Hm, let's try...

cla-prodfs01 ~ # uname -a
Linux cla-prodfs01 2.6.28-gentoo-r1 #6 SMP Fri May 1 11:29:10 EDT 2009
x86_64 Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5405 @ 2.00GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
cla-prodfs01 ~ # emerge -p sniffit

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild  N    ] net-analyzer/sniffit-0.3.7-r1

Looks like it's there in all its 64-bit glory for the installing...