[ale] Anyone here on the AUUG announcements list?

Mills John M-NPHW64 Jmills at motorola.com
Mon May 4 14:14:10 EDT 2009

I received it.

-----Original Message-----
From: ale-bounces at ale.org on behalf of Jeff Lightner
Sent: Mon 5/4/2009 1:21 PM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts - Yes! We run Linux!
Subject: [ale] Anyone here on the AUUG announcements list?

Did anyone get a meeting announcement for tonight's Atlanta Unix Users'
Group meeting?

>From the web site it appears there is one and it was noted at end of
last month's email.  I'm just wondering why I didn't get one this month
- did it not go out or did something happen to prevent me.  I sent email
to auug at auug.org but haven't seen a reply.   Curious whether anyone who
normally gets it got this month's?