[ale] OT: who's bought/seen Caprica?

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sat May 2 17:32:35 EDT 2009

On 2009, May, 02, , at 5:02 PM, Robert Reese~ wrote:

>> Bah - it's not really BSG if it doesn't have Egyptian headdress
>> helmets and the Cylons are hot blondes instead of metallic beasts
>> with red lights for eyes.

>>> BSG??  Is that anything like a BFG?
>>>
>> Close. They _use_ many BFG's on BSG.
>

> Okay, now I'm really confused!?!  Before StarGate?  A new
> Terminator reference?
>
> R~

To remedy my own confusion I've just been applying my own
semi-random interpretations to the TLA's in this thread,
since no one has seen fit to explain. It helps more if you
keep things flexible and have the interpretations change
with each context.

So now they're talking about how a lot of

Bronzed Flotsam Guns

are used on

Blind Sausage Girders.

See??  Zero confusion!  That easy!