[ale] OT: Sprint bringing WiMax to Arlanta this year

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 08:18:09 EDT 2009

I'm in southwestern Paulding County.

Antennae are difficult to come by out here.  3G service stops
generally on most carriers about a mile from my house.  Fortunately,
the "remote CO" is on my property so I get unbelievable DSL
performance with Atlantic Nexus.

I have always just accepted the fact that we won't get the goodies
until the kids move out and we downsize into the city somewhere.

--j