[ale] Just Announced - GIS Mapping Workshops in Georgia (or...)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Mar 26 01:05:08 EDT 2009

For the April 16th ALE Central Meeting we've got
a presentation scheduled on the OpenStreetMaps.org
project.

The speaker and I are working out details for doing
a follow-up mapping party on the subsequent weekend,
probably Sunday, April 19th  (Saturday, April 18th
is the Asterisk install fest).

Will keep the list informed as plans evolve.  It
should be fun and informative in addition to being
Free as in Beer.  :-)

peace
aaron