[ale] Why no hackable GPS

aaron aaron at pd.org
Mon Mar 16 21:00:38 EDT 2009

One of the presentations scheduled for the April 16th
ALE Central meeting will be a look at the Open Street
Map project with the regional project representative
(out of New Orleans), Matt Toups.

I expect he will have some info on hackable GPS units
and importing third party maps into proprietary GPS
systems. :-)

We will also be trying to organize a "mapping party"
for the following weekend.  If anyone is interested
in helping with arrangements for that, let me know
off list.

peace
aaron

<http://openstreetmap.org>