[ale] OT: VoterGA Lawsuit Appeal to Georgia Supreme Court

aaron aaron at pd.org
Mon Mar 16 12:00:57 EDT 2009

The saga of restoring legitimate election processes to Georgia
continues.  If you haven't been able to help the fight against
incompetent, zero-evidence electronic voting machines in
other ways, I hope you'll consider a donation to Voter GA.

The lawsuit is very strong and has been handled obscenely
by the judge in this initial ruling, including an eight month
delay in officially filing the ruling so we could respond.  Please
help us take this to the State Supreme Court where it might get
a fair consideration of the merits.

[see http://VoterGA.org for details of the suit]