[ale] Just Curious about Starting a Local User Group

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:39:29 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 10:00 PM, George Allen <glallen01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> If it there is a possibility of ALE-South at Clayton State, I can
> probably generate some interest - earlier in the evening the better,
> but I know of 5 or so linux/asterisk/etc curious people at the IT Dept
> where I work.
>
> On 3/9/09, Vernard Martin <vernard at venger.net> wrote:
> > Jeff Lightner wrote:
> >> Looks like Clayton State College and University has an IT College - maybe
> >> they'd be interested in hosting such a user group given they're on the
> >> South side.
> >>
> > Might want to to long time ALE-er Byron Jeff as he is a faculty emmber
> > at CSU in the IT department.

> Sent from my mobile device

Hi All,

I'm very excited to see the response.  I've created a Google Map of
locations where people live.  I think once we get a general (visual)
idea where folks are we can figure out a common meeting ground.  I
don't know if you (not the owner of my google account) can add things
to my map.  Let me know.  I'll try and add more folks to the list.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=33.476699,-84.567261&spn=0.257732,0.528717&z=11&msid=116733774565692269201.000464c9a25a3e1cedb94

--
Marc F.

www.fergytech.com
Registered Linux User: #410978

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"