[ale] Local job fairs

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 13:46:03 EDT 2009

Just a tangential thought but perhaps a table at a job fair would be most
useful if it included refernce material or at printed pages of links to them
for the Linux OS.. people at a job fair (especially right now) are after
jobs or what will get them jobs. I know there is a bajillions pages of
howtos out there but perhaps a USB key with local copies (if some company
wants to be an ale corp sponsor) (microcenter anyone? anyone?) might really
be a way of giving something to people at said fairs?

just a thought
Ned