[ale] For all you beer drinkers...

Reggie Euser reggie at busicast.com
Wed Mar 4 11:06:30 EST 2009

Currently fermenting homebrew v. 0.02 - Cooper's Real Ale + Munton Dried Malt Extract. Planning all-grain attempt for v. 0.03.

Found supplies at Beer Necessities in Alpharetta (http://www.beernecessities.com/). Seems like a decent place, but haven't much to compare it to.

 Also recently found a copy of Southern Brew News (http://www.brewingnews.com)at Taco Mac. Lots of suppliers advertising there.

Glad to see experienced brewers in ALE; hope you don't mind the occasional OT cry for help & guidance.

Oh yeah - the tech stuff is useful too!

Worth