[ale] BOA

Tim Watts timtw at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 2 13:37:42 EST 2009

Worked for them many years as a developer (web apps and systems mgt tools).
Left because I got disgusted with the outsourcing and bureaucracy. I'm
actually surprised to hear of them hiring any developers. They were quite
beholden to InfoSys and Tata when I left in 2005. Perhaps things have changed.
Or perhaps the position is for a company whose *client* is BofA?

--
Love is, above all else, the gift of oneself.
 -- Jean Anouilh