[ale] Help! Apache problem

Terry Bailey terry at bitlinx.com
Sun Mar 1 21:27:54 EST 2009

Hi,

My Web site is running on Apache 2 on CentOS 5.2.  Everything was
doing great today until my boutique data center unexpectedly when
down three times because their secondary power was not fast enough.
Now, the directories and files are forbidden.  It will not even show
index.html, but instead the canned Apache page comes up.   I did have
a Perl script that was not working correctly, but I don't think that
was it.  Does anyone have a suggestion?  According to httpd.conf, the
user is apache and the group is apache.

Thanks,

Terry Bailey