[ale] Cisco and Misc For Sale

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Tue Jun 30 18:48:51 EDT 2009

I recently bought the stack of Aaron's Cisco stuff he had for sale last
week, mixed it up with some parts I had (ram, AC power supplies, flash.. )
to get 2 "seems to be working so far" 2600 series routers with some
ethernet jacks to play with. That's what I needed. :)

This leaves me with a combination of what I had left from him, plus a
bunch of other stuff I have including a 7200 series (w/DC power supply) w
high speed serial interfaces.. some bare bones 2500/2600's (some ac and
some dc power supplies and some with ram and flash, a "Cisco Content
Engine" a "Cisco Terminal Server", 2 110-48volt power supplies, 2
VPN3002-8E (VPN clients with 8 ports ethernet switches), an 1800, a couple
of 800's w/ISDN interfaces.. a 2500 with 2 T1 interfaces.... and.. and..
cables.. and...

and 2 industrial rack mount 110volt to 48vdc power supplies.

A Lucent/Ascend MAX with a bunch of POTS (FX-0?) ports

A couple 24 port ethernet 10/100 HUBS.

All in unknown "as-is" configurations and status.

All heading to an "art project" the end of next week if no-one
wants any or all of it. Need to clean out the NOC shelves
and donations are gladly accepted.

Or: you can have it ALL for $200.00 cash.

Or: will trade for ________  (something interesting and/or useful)

Where is it all?

535 Chestnut Street, Suite 243 (the old IBM building)
Chattanooga Tennessee - 9-5:30 - just stop by,
Earlier/Later hours can be arranged.

Please E-Mail me off list:  meuon at geeklabs.com  or call: 423-648-4184 x200