[ale] Swap meet?

David Ritchie deritchie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:16:02 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 4:07 PM, James
Taylor<James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> wrote:
> I have an old HP tape library I can let you have.
>
> I'm all in favor of a dump...err swap meet.
> I have a truckload of servers, a business phone system with 70 phones, some older ethernet switches and a bunch of extraneous tidbits that need a home.

You folks missed the ham radio swap (June 6th in Marietta) which the
traditional place to dispose of this sort of stuff. There is a
big one in Laweranceville in November (www.arrl.org, look for the
hamfest calendar for others...) You might want to hold it at a
recycler so when
you have things you don't want to haul back home, it will be a short trip....

-- Dave