[ale] Just another reason to purchase a mac

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:23:56 EDT 2009

OK. For unknown reasons my email posts have become unclear for reasons
NOT due to my usual rambling form of prose that causes English majors
to cringe at my extended ability to produce overly verbose, yet
usually grammatically correct sentence structure while still conveying
a sense of syntactic freedom not found outside of dimly lit, smoky bar
where people snap their fingers instead of clap. Admittedly, I used to
relish in the ability to write in this form as a test of my English
teachers patience and the ability of the grammar checking software to
inform me I should be writing insurance policies for the Federal
Government.

Clearly, I am testing both my abilities to wring hideously long prose
while simultaneously boring ALE readers and testing this unusual line
wrapping problem that appeared in a Firefox email session on Gmail
this morning.

It appears visually correct before I hit the "send" button.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 8:16 AM, Geoffrey<lists at serioustechnology.com> wrote:
> Jim Kinney wrote:
>> I dunno 'bout you but I want my laptop to stay where I put it. Wonder
>> how much a kensington lock for that one will cost.... very well done!
>
> yeah, I liked it.  By the way, your posts are coming (to me, at least)
> one continuously wrapped line.  Are you using a new email client?
>
> --
> Until later, Geoffrey
>
> Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
> temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
>  - Benjamin Franklin

James P. Kinney III