[ale] Just another reason to purchase a mac

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 07:59:41 EDT 2009

I dunno 'bout you but I want my laptop to stay where I put it. Wonder how
much a kensington lock for that one will cost.... very well done! On Tue,
Jun 30, 2009 at 7:01 AM, Geoffrey wrote: > Although it's in french, you
don't need to understand french to > appreciate the technology. > >
http://thenextweb.com/2009/06/25/mac-option-pc/ > > > -- > Until later,
Geoffrey > > Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
> temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. >  - Benjamin
P. Kinney III Actively in pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness
[]