[ale] running OPA (other people's apps) on my network

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Jun 25 14:34:55 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 14:23 -0400, Chris Kleeschulte wrote:
> I guess I am just wondering
> if you think that it is absurd for a client to ask a supplier to run
> their software? The unmitigated gall.

Sales.

Beggers can't be choosers.  If your customer wants you, the vendor to
run an app, and your manager said do it then I suggest you do it.

I have customer's asking me to do stupid sh*t all the time.  Sometimes
I'm the one who is dumb and sometimes they are.   The point being is
that sometimes we have to bend in order to make a sale.  Especially in
this economy.

Yes, it is a dumb idea but unless you don't want their business I
suggest you run that jar file :)