[ale] Xen

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Jun 23 07:49:59 EDT 2009

Right but it goes on to say they're folding it into their own Oracle VM
and that both were based on Xen.

Since I never heard of Virtual Iron before I can't say much about it.
If it was Open Source then they can only quit supporting it themselves
without killing it.   However, I wonder if the reason it is being killed
isn't because no one ever heard of it and it had an uphill battle
against VMWare, Xen and other options.