[ale] Palm Pre

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Thu Jun 18 16:35:54 EDT 2009

I haven't rooted my Pre yet, but everything else is fantastic on the
device.  Everything is reasonably quick and smooth.  The contact
organization is fantastic.

I haven't rooted my Pre yet, but my buddy has.  He installed ssh on it
and now uses ssh tunneling through bluetooth to have his laptop on the
net through the phone.

Rob