[ale] serverfault.com

Wed Jun 10 12:36:22 EDT 2009

I've been very impressed with the dialog I've seen on this list in the
short time that I've been subscribed. I'd like to see how many of you
are serverfault.com users. Please reply with a link to your profile
and to any questions/answers you'd like to share. I am:
http://serverfault.com/users/4131/richard-bronosky

For those of you who are unfamiliar, it's a reputation-based technical
support site that DOES NOT use the stupid pay-to-play scheme that
expertsexchange does. It takes a little while to get enough reputation
to vote and comment, but I think that helps limit the cruft.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.