[ale] OT: Stereo Bluetooth Headset Recommendation

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 01:48:36 EDT 2009

Oh man, I had no idea such things existed. Some quick research tells
me that my iPhone will support this next Wednesday. Just in time to
get some stereo headphones shipped!

I'm looking at the Motorola S9-HD set right now. Looks like they could
be good for using in the gym. Can anyone confirm this? Or suggest some
stereo bluetooth headphones (with phone support) that will work in the
gym (running involved)?

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/