[ale] Data centers in NE Atl

Asher Vilensky ashervilensky at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:32:14 EDT 2009

HP has a facility  on Windward Pkwy (GA 400 in Alpharetta).  They can host
your OS's and applications.  Although they're HP, they have any and every
HW-OS combos - Windows, Linux, Sun, IBM - as well as HP, of course.  They
have rooms where clients can work on their stuff.  Very nice place.  I have
a friend who works there.  (I can't believe I've giving free advertisement
to HP here...)

-- Asher "looking for a data center job myself" Vilensky
  ashervilensky at gmail.com
  Home: 404-377-8434
  Cell: 404 452 8642