[ale] [OT] Saturn (Was: Re: everyones favorite chair tosser pitches a tax tantrum)

Michael B. Trausch mbt at zest.trausch.us
Mon Jun 8 14:39:56 EDT 2009

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 13:56:09 -0400
"Jeff Lightner" <jlightner at water.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately Saturn doesn't make a car designed for tall people or
> I'd have bought one years ago.

Eh?  I know some pretty tall people that have owned Saturns... tallest
was a 6'3" woman who had an SL1 (same car I have) and later an Ion... I
don't know that someone who was 7' would want to be in the former, not
sure about the latter, but I'd imagine a 7' person has a hard time
fitting into anything smaller than a minivan or a van...

	--- Mike

--
We can allow satellites, planets, suns, universe, nay whole systems of
universe, to be governed by laws, but the smallest insect, we wish to