[ale] Linux Mobile phone

Jim Philips briarpatch.jim at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:52:39 EDT 2009

This may work well with the G1 or one of the upcoming Android phones. I
don't know. But I have eliminted the need for this by keeping everything in
Google Calendar. You can sync any Linux calendar client with Google Calendar
either through config settings or using GCal Daemon. You also sync your
phone using the calendar sync for phones that Google Calendar has already
set up. I sync Kontact using GCal Daemon and sync my phone using the
calendar sync that Google provides.